The Mission of the Boca Grande Fire Department is to protect Life and Property by providing high quality:
- Fire and Life Safety education
- Fire Prevention and Inspection Services
- Efficient & Effective Emergency Responses
Delivered 24 hours a day by well trained professionals who serve with Pride and Dedication so that others may live.
The Boca Grande Fire Department
The Boca Grande Fire Department serves a population of approximately 6,000 residents on beautiful Gasparilla Island.
We are a career department consisting of our Fire Chief, 3 lieutenants, 15 firefighters and 2 administrative personnel.
The district covers approximately 4.5 square miles with a 2.5 square mile land mass that is supplied with a well established water supply from the Gasparilla Island Water Association.
We respond to various types of emergencies including but not limited to structure fires, vehicle accidents, hazardous materials incidents.
We also respond as EMS back-up with Lee county EMS, our primary provider for the island. We are able to provide these services thru the utilization of one engine company, one ladder company concept, marine rescue vessel and a brush truck operating out of our well equipped and fully functional public safety building centrally located in the heart of Downtown Boca Grande.
As a department we are dedicated to the community we have sworn to protect, we strive to promote the highest level of service and safety to the people of Boca Grande.
Surplus Vehicle for sale by sealed bid
- 2008 Ford F550 Chassis
- 6.4L Diesel, 4×4 Automatic A/C
- 41,600 miles
- Minimum bid: $4,000.00
- Submit bid along with contact information in a sealed envelope to the Office of the Fire Chief by 0900 hours Monday February 3, 2020.
- Needs new engine. By placing bid, you acknowledge purchase of vehicle will be as is.
- Click for flyer with details & photos